Thursday, September 1, 2011

Finding the Right Groove

I'm a music fanatic. I love finding new music, undiscovered artists. It's like an adrenaline rush for me when I find a new song with that perfect beat. I especially love when I find a new work-out song. Some songs are good for working out and some are absolutely not.

As I've been working out the past few weeks, I've been browsing my iPhone for some good songs to listen to while I run. Eventually I will search online and download some new ones but for now, the two that I'm really loving are:



For me, finding good, upbeat music to run to makes me be able to run farther and longer, and that's always a good thing!

Speaking of working out... I'm a little nervous about leaving town this weekend. Every time I've gotten into a good work out routine, I've left it in the dust when I went on vacation, and never picked back up when I got home. I'm DETERMINED that this will not happen again. I'm giving myself the day off tomorrow if I choose, but who knows I may decide to go for a run when I get to my dad's. After that, I am probably going to have to run during the day on Saturday & Sunday and just toss Brayden in the stroller :) How do you keep on track with your work outs when you're on vacation?

PS- Found my camera cord! Yay! So I'll have fun stuff to share in the next week. Here's a preview:



And just because my baby is so darn cute.. here's some snapshots of him playing outside. It's starting to cool off a bit in the evenings (by "cool off" I mean it's 85 instead of 95), so it's making it a tad more bearable to be out there for any amount of time. I never thought I'd admit that I'm ready for fall!



No comments:

Post a Comment