
Okay so not really, but lately, lots of changes have been happening around here! Thus the reason for my MIA status. But alas, things are slowing down and we’re starting to get back into somewhat of a routine; thank goodness because my must-plan-everything-and-be-organized-all-the-time-OCD personality was struggling there for a minute. The beginning of last month we loaded our ridiculous amount of stuff into a HUUUGE U-haul and trekked down to Ogden, finally!! This included a very-very late night drive, followed by some moving induced bruises and a no hot-water induced sink bath. But it also led to a cute little boy who was pretty excited to have a real bed again.
Brayden had his first stab at an ice cream cone. He thoroughly enjoyed sucking the crap out of it and smushing it all over his face. Yummy!
Just over a week after getting here, it was time to head back to Casper for my friend Ashley’s wedding! Had such a good time getting all fancied up, chatting with the bridesmaids, and basking in the sunshine that was Ashley on her wedding day. Congrats again, Ashley & Eric! (Ah, I just realized we were so busy all day preparing that I have NO pictures on my phone, oops!)
Got back home and killed this nasty guy:
So nobody faint or anything, but this Mama’s got a “job.” Whoa, I know. I thought the extra money would be nice to take a little pressure off of Jesse financially but I really didn’t want Brayden to have to go to daycare in order for me to work (for financial and crazy-mama reasons of course). I scoured care.com every day and finally found a family that was looking for something I could provide. Brayden and I are spending our mornings with a sweet 2-year-old boy and it’s so much fun! No pictures of course because I don’t have his parent’s permission, but trust me, he’s a cutie! I’m so glad Brayden has someone close to his age that he can play with, especially because we miss Addy so much!
And most recently, we went to see TyRea and John and their brand new baby girl Dru! She’s a doll and I’m so happy for them and their new family! We also visited with Grandpa while we were there and went to the parade. Brayden sat in his stroller the whole time occupied by some delicious dum-dum suckers. We missed the beginning of the parade but that’s okay because it was H-O-T!


And we’re starting this:

Yikes! Wish us luck!
Coming soon: some yummy recipes and an easy DIY project!
No comments:
Post a Comment