Normally I am a night owl. Normally being 99% of the time. Today is not normal. Today, whew!, today. My day went a little something like this:
5am- Brayden wakes up (Umm EXCUSE me?? its FIVE in the morning)
630am- Jesse goes to work
815am- Brayden takes a nap, I get ready for the day
900am- Go to the college to pick up financial aid check
915am- Drive around college campus for twenty minutes looking for a parking spot within two blocks of the administration building because i am NOT hauling my 22 pound child all over campus
935am- Stand in line at financial aid office
950am- Go to bank to deposit check
10am- Lady at bank says "I'm a little leery about this check, it looks funny, you are gonna have to go to the bank the check is from (Bank of the West) and have them cash it, then bring the cash back here to deposit it." [psst- Thank you for making my life as difficult as possible dumb lady, its a FINANCIAL AID check, you think its fake? you are dumb.]
1020am- Go to Bank of the West, cash check
1035am- Go BACK to my bank and deposit cash
1045am- Blow my nose for the 932405789375th time today and decide I'm OVER being sick
1050am- Go to Urgent Care, Sit and wait...
11:30am- Get throat swabbed for strep, and wait some more... [all while Brayden finds it necessary to touch every single thing in the exam room, get mad because he can't play with the blinds, drop half of his snacks on the floor, AND spill his juice :)]
11:50am- Yay! Strep throat.
12pm- Wait SOME MORE for doctor to call in prescription.
1215pm- Finally leave Urgent Care, get lunch at Peaches, go to my moms office to drop off Brayden
1235pm- Eat lunch in 1.3 seconds and run out the door to go to class
1pm- Statistics
2pm- Go to college book store to get my last textbook. Walk in, grab book, and proceed to line... which by the way is about... oh, I'd say at least 50 people long. NOT exaggerating.
245pm- Leave college, go to Albertson's to pick up prescription.
255pm- Stand in line at Albertsons, wait for lady to find my prescription, which was obviously not where it should have been
315pm- Leave Albertson's to go pick up Brayden who has a doctors appointment AT 315, yes we are late
325pm- Leave my mom's office, Brayden in tow
335pm- Get to Doctors office, and wait. Surprise!
410pm- Finish at doctor's office and head home.
425pm- Put Brayden in bed for his FIRST, and ONLY nap of the day. *sigh*
430pm- BREATHE.
ahhhh. So, that is why tonight I will not be a night owl. I imagine Brayden will wake up at about 5:45, eat dinner, play for about half an hour and be ready to go back to bed between 630 and 7. Then I will lay on the couch and watch Teen Mom 2 [lol] and then I will be going to bed. And in the morning, I HOPE I do not feel as crappy as I did when I woke up today. :)
PS- Sorry no pictures today, I literally just do not have an ounce of energy to give to uploading pictures. Darn.
The life of a mommy! Had lots of those! Hang in there - this day will pass!
ReplyDelete