Wednesday, January 19, 2011

DELISH! - Chicken Piccata

Today's post may be all over the place. Sorry about that.

First off, dinner.





I found this recipe Easy Chicken Piccata, courtesy of styleberryBLOG. I actually have had this recipe sitting in my Evernote folder since August when she first posted it. Finally today I decided to try it. It was DESLISH! I was a little hesitant about the capers. Capers? What are capers? Good question. I still really don't know the answer to that. When I went to the grocery store last week I had to call my mom and ask her what they were and where to find them at the store (haha!). Anyway, I almost didn't add them but boy am I glad I did. Thumbs up for trying new foods. I highly recommend this recipe, WITH the capers. :)

Okay, so about Project 365. I have been following through. I take a picture; AT LEAST one picture, every day. But the problem lies in coordinating the project with the blog. Not working. I just don't want to devote the time to uploading all the pictures from each day. It just seems really monotonous to me. I'm not ditching the idea altogether though. As far as the blog is concerned, I will be doing a Project 52. A picture once a week. Call me an idea stealer (styleberry inspired me), but the theme is MOTHERHOOD. Motherhood as a college student. Motherhood as a young mother. I think giving the project direction will be much more meaningful. I'm excited!




Any guesses what's for dinner tomorrow or Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment