*Brayden will not eat solid vegetables, only pureed. And since this mama is busy, busy packing and doing homework and not pureeing vegetables, we buy these. Lots of these.
*Had a quick visit with Grandpa and build lots of lego towers!
*Got to take a nap on Mom. Win-Win! LOVE.
*Was going through some boxes in the garage and found this! I drew it very shortly after Jesse & I started dating. Crazy, feels like forever ago!
*Sleepy, sleepy boys. Driving to Salt Lake to eat at Spaghetti Factory while Uncle Ryan was visiting.
*Shower drain was clogged so I gathered my baking soda & vinegar, prepared to unclog it.. however, when I unscrewed the drain cap, THIS was the problem. GROSS!
*Quick drive to Morgan to check out the Browning outlet store, requested by Uncle Ryan.
*I thought riding Dumbo would lessen the sting of having to actually leave Toys R Us, but Brayden was not amused and still threw a fit when we left.
*Lunch today! :)
So, how was your week? Snap some pictures and link up at LifeRearranged!

No comments:
Post a Comment