Friday, April 8, 2011

P90X: Week 2 Recap




Week 2:
Your weight {if you don't feel comfortable sharing this, you don't have to}: Not sure, I'll have to update this in the morning!

Your fitness challenge(s) for the week: P90X routine Saturday thru Thursday + CardioX on Friday

Your food challenge for the week: MORE WATER. WATER! WATER! WATER!

How well did last week go: Went pretty good. I still ate out too much but not as much as the week before. Stayed within my calorie window and went on a couple extra runs. Ran 2 1/2 miles on Saturday by myself and Brayden and I went on a 2 1/2 mile run yesterday. I will also add that I hate YogaX and think it's way too long, so again this week I only did 60 out of 90 minutes.

Failures and slip-ups: Not enough water! Not doing the whole yoga video.

Weekly challenge wisdom: "Strive for progress, not perfection."

Advice to fellow GET FIT members: Set a goal and STICK TO IT. Start small, and build up from there.

Your Beautiful Selfie ( optional but strongly encouraged): I think I'm just gonna do these every 3 weeks.. so.. next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment