Thursday, March 24, 2011

P90X

This arrived in the mail today:


SO excited. I have mentally prepared myself for this. This is like my.. oh 10th take on a healthy eating/exercise plan? I'm for real this time. I know once I start cranking out results I'll be SO thrilled with myself, so it's time to just DO IT already!

These are my friends for the next 90 days:


I'm linking back up with the GetFIT, GetHEALTHY Challenge that I had talked about. So, here is my starting entry:

Your weight 149.6 (ish) this was 2 days ago

Your fitness challenge(s) for the week: P90X 6 days a week- Monday thru Saturday!

Your food challenge for the week: Drink at least 3 bottles of water per day. I'm starting slow this time. In the past I've jumped into NO pop, and 80 oz of water a day?! It's never worked. So we're starting slow; I'm not limiting my pop JUST YET, so long as it is DIET soda (no calories), and striving for 48 ounces of water per day. Eat no more than 1500 calories per day (follow P90X nutrition plan).

How well did it go:

Failures and slip-ups:


Weekly challenge wisdom: "You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy." -Arthur Ashe


STARTING MEASUREMENTS

-bust: 38 inches
-chest: 33.75 inches
-waist: 32 inches
-hips: 38.5 inches
-right thigh: 23.25 inches
-left thigh: 23.5 inches
-right arm: 12 inches
-left arm: 11.75 inches

STARTING SELFIES




Here we gooooo! :))

PS- I was just looking back on my old posts and saw my original GetFIT Challenge post. This was on February 1. My weight was 155.6! That makes me happy that even though I haven't really realized, and haven't been doing THAT much in the exercise department since then, I've lost SIX pounds in about 7 weeks! This makes me even MORE excited to see my progress once I sock it to me with P90X. !!! :)) <-- happy face.

No comments:

Post a Comment